Ashoka Support Network
ASN members come from a wide range of professional backgrounds, but all of them share our belief that entrepreneurs are the primary engine for economic, environmental and social development. They share their expertise, knowledge and networks in order to scale or deepen the impact of Fellows’ work. This might involve assisting a Fellow to create a business plan, structure a social finance deal, or make a senior connection at a relevant company.
Find out how ASN members and Fellows work together:
John and Junior: the former Egon Zehnder CEO helped a young social innovator and ex-offender to scale across London.
Andy, Andrea and Mark: Two social investors enabled a serial social entrepreneur start a new coffee enterprise employing ex-offenders.
Edna and Nick: A senior PR specialist assisted a determined changemaker to change the how the problem he is tackling is seen and understood.
Joining the Ashoka Support Network is an opportunity to:
• Work with the most innovative, high impact social entrepreneurs in the UK
• Give back and use your expertise in an effective way, going beyond the standard charity donation
• See the direct, tangible impact of your invested time
• Belong to a local and global network of like-minded business people and engage with them during the annual ASN Global Summit
• Gain access to Ashoka’s network of 3,000 social entrepreneurs worldwide
• Be inspired and see the world differently
Members of the Ashoka Support Network make a financial contribution to Ashoka to support the search and selection for new Fellows.
To find out more email email@example.com or call Zuhura Plummer on 020 8980 9416.